Yes. Tell us your story and get a 50% off coupon for your next private or share shuttle service.
Follow the next 10 simple rules to apply for this coupon. We ask you to read the information completly in order to avoid posible differences and misundestandings.
- We ask you to write your story. We would like it to be your own, but it can also be a fictional one. Our intention is to know a little of the people that is living in our town.
- We need it to be at least 500 words, a couple of pages, with some details, especially in the things you find apealing on the town, the area, what you like, what you love, and what you do not love so much. But keep it positive. It has to be logical.
- We need you to understand that we are going to publish your stories, that they are going to be public on the internet, so we understand if you do not want your full name or other information in this text, so you can play with that the way you feel comfortable.
- We will not change anything from your original text. So please, make sure your spelling is correct. Try not to use profanity since it is posible to be read by childrens.
- Every one of the approved storys get the coupon, and all of them that meet this simple rules are going to be approved.
- All of them are going to be publish, but not all at the same time. We will send you an email, the day it is publish, so you can verify.
- Coupon is going to be valid through reservation in our website. This coupon is for individual use only on your personal account, to be use only for you, and can not be use in conbination with other coupons. It can be use from the moment we approved your story. It does not matter if we have publish it yet or not.
- We can not assume any responsability for what you publish. You are the only responsable for the text you send, we do not check facts.
- We give you some questions to help with the writing, but those are only guidelines.
- Have fun!
Now, we are going to give you some questions to help with your writing. Remember this is only guidelines, and you can ignore it, but remember, we need information about the people and the town, the Nosara area.
- Where you came from, where you was born, where do you consider to be your place of origen? You can describe this place.
- What was your situation when you discover the town of Nosara?
- How do you find out about this place? Who do you know here? What was your relationship with him/her?
- How was the place compare on the idea you have before you came here the first time?
- What´s the diference between where you lived and Nosara?
- How do you describe Nosara to your friends and acquaintance?
- What is the key factor to choose Nosara?
- What else has Nsara to offer to the word?
- How is the evolution of Nosara on the time you have coming here?
- What do you see on the future of Nosara?